STAS suspended ceiling hook (up to 5kg)
We believe in the quality of our products. We believe in service. Therefore, all our products have a 2 year warranty, activated on the date of your purchase.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Service is of paramount importance at STAS. We therefore ensure a fast and correct delivery. Online orders over £250,- are shipped in the UK for free! See below on this page for more information.
Contact us anytime
Contact us anytime
Unit 2, Crusader Industrial Estate
Stirling Road Cressex Business Park
High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3ST
T. 01494 459545
STAS drop ceiling hooks
No more hassle with bent paper clips or strings. With the white STAS suspended ceiling hooks you can easily hang up teaching materials, craftwork or party decoration on a suspended ceiling.
The hook is slid over the intermediate profile of the suspended ceiling. STAS suspended ceiling hooks are available with an eye or with a hook. This hook has an eye attachment to allow you hook through your attachment.
STAS system ceiling hook white HA10100 max 5 kg
(price is for the ceiling hook only, sold in singles, please note the cord is sold separately)
STAS. Transform your room.
You'd be surprised how much influence the items hanging on walls and from the ceiling have on the feeling of comfort of a room. Wall decorations, advertisements, wayfinding signs… all of these affect people’s behaviour. At STAS, we provide flexible picture hanging systems and accessories that are aimed to improve rooms. And we believe that these solutions should serve the purpose of the room itself.
How much will it cost?
• For orders over £250 shipping to UK deliveries and Ireland the carriage is free.
• For small orders (without rail) shipping is £2.50 (under £30 order value) and £5 (over £30 order value) for UK deliveries and £30 for Ireland.
• For orders containing rail with a length up to 150 cm (59 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £10, £11 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders), £18 for orders to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), £30 for orders to Scottish Highlands and Islands, £26 for orders to Northern Ireland and £30 for Isle of Wight. £30 for orders to Guernsey. £32 for orders to Ireland. For orders to Isle of Man £45.
• For orders containing rail with longer lengths (200 cm / 78 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £20, £22 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders) Due to new courier restrictions we are unable to send 200cm rails or rods to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey), Ireland & Isle of Man.
• For orders containing 250 cm rail (plasterrail): to UK Mainland (England & Wales only) there is a flat rate of £36. We do not ship 250 cm rail to other UK regions.
Shipping rate overview
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
• Orders generally ship within 48 hours. For time sensitive orders, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Carrier method will be determined by value & size. If the order contain a rail or the value is over £60 it will be sent by APC Overnight (with tracking) If order doesn’t contain rail and is under £60 it will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Post (no tracking).
Other General Shipping Information
• All orders will need to be signed for on delivery and are shipped from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire. Please add any delivery instructions you may have in the checkout under Delivery Instructions.
• Shipment Tracking information is automatically delivered to the email address provided with your customer account.