- Shipping & Delivery
How much will it cost?
• For orders over £250 shipping to UK deliveries and Ireland the carriage is free.
• For small orders (without rail) shipping is £2.50 (under £30 order value) and £5 (over £30 order value) for UK deliveries and £30 for Ireland.
• For orders containing rail with a length up to 150 cm (59 inch):
to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £10.00, £11 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders), £18 for orders to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), £30.00 for orders to Scottish Highlands and Islands, £26.00 for orders to Northern Ireland and £30.00 for Isle of Wight. £30.00 for orders to Guernsey. £32 for orders to Ireland. For orders to Isle of Man £45.00.
• For orders containing rail with longer lengths (200 cm / 78 inch):
to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £20.00, £22 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders) Due to new courier restrictions we are unable to send 200cm rails or rods to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey), Ireland & Isle of Man.
• For orders containing 250 cm rail (plasterrail):
to UK Mainland (England & Wales only) there is a flat rate of £36.00 We do not ship 250 cm rail to other UK regions.
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
• Orders are typically dispatched within 1 - 2 working days (Monday to Friday only) - Please note during busy periods this cannot be guaranteed.
• Orders with larger quantities can take 2-3 weeks to dispatch, Please enquire before purchase.
• Delivery is typically within 1 - 2 working days (Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays).
• If there is a significant delay with your order, we will contact you via email or phone.
• For Express delivery or time sensitive orders, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01494 459545 before ordering to confirm stock availability.
• Carrier method will be determined by value & size. If the order contain a rail or the value is over £50 it will be sent by APC (with tracking) If order doesn’t contain rail and is under £50 it will be sent by Royal Mail Post (no tracking).
• All orders shipped by APC will need to be signed for on delivery (unless delivery instruction has been added) and dispatched from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire.
• Please note not all instructions can be followed by the APC or Royal Mail.
•Shipment Tracking information is automatically delivered to the email address provided with your customer account
• Before arranging installation, we would advise you order in good time & check the goods are correct upon receipt.
• Please note we cannot be held responsible for any delays out of our control such as weather or delays at APC or Royal Mail's depot & hub. Please inform us as early as you can if you haven't received your order and we will do our best to follow it up for you.
• If shipped by APC is used, please track on the morning after your dispatch email for the update on your delivery, any updates or delays should be displayed there. Use the depot finder on APC's website to find your local depot's contact number.
• If you receive a card stating that delivery was attempted please ring your local depot promptly and arrange redelivery - make sure you note down the name of the person you speak to at the depot in case any problems arise.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
All major credit cards are accepted, including Visa, MasterCard®, American Express and Discover. Credit card payments will be processed by PayPal. You will be redirected to the PayPal website when you place an order. You can make a payment even without a PayPal account, no registration needed.
The checkout process is encrypted with a 128-bit SSL certificate (the highest level commercially available). This ensures all sensitive data, such as credit card information and billing/shipping address be processed securely without any compromising factors. The PayPal site is highly secure. Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
All order are subject to vat at the current rate which is 20%. For orders to Ireland you may incur additional charges locally on import and any additional charge is your responsibility. For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
Promotions and new products will be available time to time on our web site. If you have a coupon code, please enter the code in the Discount Code Field on the shopping cart page, before proceeding to the checkout page.
Returns & Replacements
1) For orders under £200 (product cost - not including shipping charge)
• Orders less than £200 are covered by our unconditional 30 day return policy. Simply contact us within 30 days of receipt of your shipment or via email at email@example.com to arrange for return. If the authorised return is over 30 days from the order date, it will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
• Returned product must be in useable & resellable condition for a refund to be issued.
• Original (outgoing) shipping charges will not be reimbursed. Return shipping is typically arranged by the customer (If you do not have a solution for the return, we can arrange a courier collection £36.00 inc vat).
2) For orders over £200 (product cost - not including shipping charge)
• Orders over £200 can be returned strictly at our discretion. If there is any doubt on the suitability of our products for a particular application we recommend a small (less than £200), risk free initial purchase.
• Any authorized return over £200 will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
• Product must be in usable condition to receive credit.
• Shipping charges are NOT reimbursed.
Damaged or Defective Goods
• Customers are expected to inspect all packages on delivery and in the event of any damage to the packaging a note MUST be made on the couriers document when the goods are signed for. Any damage MUST be reported immediately (and no later than 3 working days of receipt of the goods) and all packaging retained until you are advised it can be disposed of.
• Damaged goods should not be discarded until we have been informed and you have received our written instructions. If you are able to take photographs of the damage that is most helpful. If damage is extensive we reserve the right to file claim with the carrier who may retrieve the damaged goods for inspection.
• We will issue a full refund or replace at no charge all damaged product reported within the specified period.
• Defective products are replaced free of charge. However, we reserve the right to inspect defective product before replacing.
• If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy & Security
We respect your privacy and we will do everything in our power to protect it. Hangingsystems.com uses personal data in order to provide services to you, identify your needs and interests and to communicate with you. Hangingsystems.com will not make your personal data available to third parties without your explicit permission, unless this is a statutory requirement.