STAS j-rail + installation kit
We believe in the quality of our products. We believe in service. Therefore, all our products have a 2 year warranty, activated on the date of your purchase.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Service is of paramount importance at STAS. We therefore ensure a fast and correct delivery. Online orders over £250,- are shipped in the UK for free! See below on this page for more information.
Contact us anytime
Contact us anytime
Unit 2, Crusader Industrial Estate
Stirling Road Cressex Business Park
High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3ST
T. 01494 459545
The design of STAS j-rail was based on the shape of the letter J. This shape allows the rail to be combined in all kinds of different ways using hooks & cords
This simple and strong hanging system, which was inspired by the shape of the letter J, can be used in many different ways. The STAS j-rail is ideal for applications where pictures need to be alternated on high walls.
STAS j-rail has a somewhat industrial look and is applied regularly in art galleries and in business premises. 25kg per linear metre. Each rail comes with an installation kit which contains all necessary parts to install your rail (including screws & plugs).
Due to new courier restrictions we are no longer able to send 200cm rails to N.Ireland, parts of remote Scotland and any of the UK islands. Apologies we are still able to send 150cm rails & accessories without issue.
Each j-rail you purchase comes with an installation kit which includes the necessary screws and plugs for the rail length. (see product image above)
Manuals are available online but we are available to send a printed version on request.
For the compatible hooks, rods and cords for the j-rail click here.
Dimensions: 7 x 20 mm
Have you chosen a j-rail? There are many ways to hang your frames from the j-rail.
Then choose from one of these 3 combinations of hooks and cords:
1. STAS j-rail cylinder hook + perlon or steel cord with glider + smartspring or zipper hook
2. STAS j-rail S-hook + perlon or steel cord with loop + smartspring or zipper hook
3. STAS j-rail rod 3mm + j-rail spring hook
The smartspring, spring hook, zipper and zipper pro are very easy to adjust. With one hand movement you can hang wall decorations at the right height. The zipper and the zipper pro have the same features, but the zipper pro has an extra theft delaying bracket. Tips - You can attach several hooks to one cord. This way you can hang decorations directly above each other or create collages. - Hang large or heavy picture frames on two cords for weight distribution and stability.
Due to its simplicity and numerous hanging options, the STAS j-rail is often used in applications where functionality is the main priority.
Material: aluminium rail
Colour: white or natural aluminium colour
Dimensions: 7 x 20 mm
Carrying loads up to 25 kg per meter
STAS. Transform your room.
You'd be surprised how much influence the items hanging on walls and from the ceiling have on the feeling of comfort of a room. Wall decorations, advertisements, wayfinding signs… all of these affect people’s behaviour. At STAS, we provide flexible picture hanging systems and accessories that are aimed to improve rooms. And we believe that these solutions should serve the purpose of the room itself.
To order a complete picture hanging system, follow these easy steps:
1. Specify the amount of rails and the desired rail colour. Each rail comes with an installation kit which contains all necessary parts to install your rail (including 1 connector & 1 combicap).
2. Next, Add your Cobra Perlon (clear) cords or Cobra steel cables (for heavier pieces) to the order.
3. Add your Smartspring (4kg) and Zipper (15kg) hooks to the order. These hooks move up and down the cord to enable you to hang your artwork.
Shipping & delivery
Click to see the image larger
For more information about shipping, see below.
More shipping information
How much will it cost?
• For orders over £250 shipping to UK deliveries and Ireland the carriage is free.
• For small orders (without rail) shipping is £2.50 (under £30 order value) and £5 (over £30 order value) for UK deliveries and £30 for Ireland.
• For orders containing rail with a length up to 150 cm (59 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £10, £11 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders), £18 for orders to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), £30 for orders to Scottish Highlands and Islands, £26 for orders to Northern Ireland and £30 for Isle of Wight. £30 for orders to Guernsey. £32 for orders to Ireland. For orders to Isle of Man £45.
• For orders containing rail with longer lengths (200 cm / 78 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £20, £22 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders) Due to new courier restrictions we are unable to send 200cm rails or rods to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey), Ireland & Isle of Man.
• For orders containing 250 cm rail (plasterrail): to UK Mainland (England & Wales only) there is a flat rate of £36. We do not ship 250 cm rail to other UK regions.
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
• Orders generally ship within 48 hours. For time sensitive orders, contact us at email@example.com.
• Carrier method will be determined by value & size. If the order contain a rail or the value is over £60 it will be sent by APC Overnight (with tracking) If order doesn’t contain rail and is under £60 it will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Post (no tracking).
Other General Shipping Information
• All orders will need to be signed for on delivery and are shipped from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire. Please add any delivery instructions you may have in the checkout under Delivery Instructions.
• Shipment Tracking information is automatically delivered to the email address provided with your customer account.