STAS multirail 200 cm + installation kit
We believe in the quality of our products. We believe in service. Therefore, all our products have a 2 year warranty, activated on the date of your purchase.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Service is of paramount importance at STAS. We therefore ensure a fast and correct delivery. Online orders over £250,- are shipped in the UK for free! See below on this page for more information.
Contact us anytime
Contact us anytime
Unit 2, Crusader Industrial Estate
Stirling Road Cressex Business Park
High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3ST
T. 01494 459545
STAS multirail adds elegance, glamour and sophistication to your space and let your works of art take centre stage.
• 1x STAS multirail white, 78.74 inch (200 cm)
• 6x screw + plug
• 5x rail clip
• 1x rail connector
• 2x end cap
• 1x conductor straight
A STAS multirail picture hanging system consists of:
1. Rail: indicate the number of rail segments 78.74 inch (200 cm) you wish to order. Please respect a maximum of 8 segments per adapter. The included installation kit contains all necessary plugs, screws and a straight rail connector to correctly install the rail (corner connectors available separately).
2. Armatures: Choose the number of lighting armatures you need.
3. Choose the amount of LED lights you need. They are not included with the armatures. The output is the equivalent of a regular 20W lamp. You will need one LED light per armature.
4. Power adapter: supplies electricity to your multirail system. One 18 W adapter will supply power to a maximum of 16 meter / 8 segments of rail, and to a maximum of 4 LED lamps (4 W). One STAS multirail adapter 84W when used with LED is suitable for a maximum of 16 meters rail and max 17 LED lamps of 4W.
5. Hooks and cords: finally, choose STAS hooks and cords to complete the system and hang your art.
Would you like to install more than 8 segments of rail and / or more than 10 LED lamps? Please use a second adapter.
CAUTION: if you use multiple adapters, make absolutely sure you create independent circuits. In other words: two adapters cannot be connected! So, NEVER link two segments of rails that are each connected to a different adapter! You can only connect rail segments that share the same adapter.
- Mounting: wall mounted system suitable for most wall types.
- Power: 12 V system (low voltage).
- Dimmable: current adapters are not dimmable.
- Maximum load: 99.21 lbs (45 kg) per meter.
- Rail material: aluminium rail.
- Rail dimensions: 0.43 x 1.10 inch (11 x 28 mm).
- Rail length: 78.74 inch (200 cm) per rail segment (a maximum of 8 segments per power adapter).
- Rail colour: white/natural aluminum
STAS. Transform your room.
You'd be surprised how much influence the items hanging on walls and from the ceiling have on the feeling of comfort of a room. Wall decorations, advertisements, wayfinding signs… all of these affect people’s behaviour. At STAS, we provide flexible picture hanging systems and accessories that are aimed to improve rooms. And we believe that these solutions should serve the purpose of the room itself.
To order a complete picture hanging system, follow these easy steps:
1. Specify the amount of rails and the desired rail colour. Each rail comes with an installation kit which contains all necessary parts to install your rail (including 1 connector & 1 combicap).
2. Next, Add your Cobra Perlon (clear) cords or Cobra steel cables (for heavier pieces) to the order.
3. Add your Smartspring (4kg) and Zipper (15kg) hooks to the order. These hooks move up and down the cord to enable you to hang your artwork.
Shipping & delivery
Click to see the image larger
For more information about shipping, see below.
More shipping information
How much will it cost?
• For orders over £250 shipping to UK deliveries and Ireland the carriage is free.
• For small orders (without rail) shipping is £2.50 (under £30 order value) and £5 (over £30 order value) for UK deliveries and £30 for Ireland.
• For orders containing rail with a length up to 150 cm (59 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £10, £11 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders), £18 for orders to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), £30 for orders to Scottish Highlands and Islands, £26 for orders to Northern Ireland and £30 for Isle of Wight. £30 for orders to Guernsey. £32 for orders to Ireland. For orders to Isle of Man £45.
• For orders containing rail with longer lengths (200 cm / 78 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £20, £22 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders) Due to new courier restrictions we are unable to send 200cm rails or rods to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey), Ireland & Isle of Man.
• For orders containing 250 cm rail (plasterrail): to UK Mainland (England & Wales only) there is a flat rate of £36. We do not ship 250 cm rail to other UK regions.
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
• Orders generally ship within 48 hours. For time sensitive orders, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Carrier method will be determined by value & size. If the order contain a rail or the value is over £60 it will be sent by APC Overnight (with tracking) If order doesn’t contain rail and is under £60 it will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Post (no tracking).
Other General Shipping Information
• All orders will need to be signed for on delivery and are shipped from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire. Please add any delivery instructions you may have in the checkout under Delivery Instructions.
• Shipment Tracking information is automatically delivered to the email address provided with your customer account.