Art hanging systems
They're also suitable for home use. Choose and order your art hanging system here.
The main advantages of our Art hanging systems:- Art hanging systems with supremely professional appearance
- Extremely flexible in case you’re frequently changing your artwork / picture frames
- Allows visitors to focus on your art without any distractions
- Very sturdy system, also suitable for hanging very heavy art
STAS art hanging systems: How do they work?The hanging systems consist of an aluminum picture rail, which can be mounted to the wall or ceiling.
The matching cords (or steel cables) can be hooked into the rail at any desired point.
Subsequently, you can hang your works of art from the patented STAS smartspring or STAS zipper which you can slide up and down the cord to any desired height.
STAS art hanging systems: which one to choose?Our webshop offers a range of different art hanging systems:
- STAS minirail: very elegant, barely visible system
- STAS cliprail max: features a top rim that connects to your ceiling, so that ceiling, wall and system smoothly unite
- STAS cliprail pro: for heavier works of art
Museum hanging systems / anti-theft art hanging systemThe j-rail max art hanging systems by STAS have not just been designed for hanging heavy art, but also to protect your art against theft. The STAS j-rail max museum hanging system is simple and robust. The thick aluminum profile carries loads up to 220 lbs per meter. It also provides an additional security system against theft. With the help of various accessories, this rail can be transformed into an anti-theft art hanging system. Inquire about this system and its possibilities.
The various systems are also suitable for use at Art fairs or Art festivals. Keep in mind though, that the picture rail needs to be mounted to a wall or ceiling of some sort. In case of frequent use at art fairs, the picture hanging rail can be detached and refitted at a different location.
More info (for USA shop visitors art hanging systems.com) or Picture rail