STAS qubic set + perlon cord with glider + zipper
We believe in the quality of our products. We believe in service. Therefore, all our products have a 2 year warranty, activated on the date of your purchase.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Service is of paramount importance at STAS. We therefore ensure a fast and correct delivery. Online orders over £250,- are shipped in the UK for free! See below on this page for more information.
Contact us anytime
Contact us anytime
Unit 2, Crusader Industrial Estate
Stirling Road Cressex Business Park
High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3ST
T. 01494 459545
The STAS qubic set includes a mounting screw and end cap - black, a STAS perlon cord with glider in 150 or 250cm length and a STAS zipper hook.
STAS qubic set is a compact and square hanging system ideal for hanging art on some 'difficult' places, such as a stairwell or a sloping ceiling. With the qubic your painting or photo is always right. The STAS qubic has a practical small size of only 22 x 22 x 24 mm and a carrying capacity of 4 kg when using the STAS smart spring & 15 kg when using the STAS zipper.
The STAS qubic is suitable for one suspension point and can be mounted both on the wall and on the ceiling. The attachment of the qubic is extremely simple with the help of a screw and plug. In addition, the qubic can be flexibly and easily mounted in all directions, allowing cords to be hooked into the suspension system in various ways.
The STAS qubic can be mounted in many different ways and therefore the cords can also be hooked in many possible ways. The versatility of the STAS qubic makes it an indispensable hanging system for difficult places.
For the heavier objects there is the STAS qubic pro. It can be mounted on the wall or on the ceiling with 2 screws, and can carry up to 20 kg.
The STAS qubic and the STAS qubic pro can be used with our special hooks and cords:
STAS perlon cord with glider
PH10110 100 cm
PH10115 150 cm
PH10120 200 cm
PH10125 250 cm
PH10130 300 cm
STAS steel cable with glider
SH10110 100 cm
SH10115 150 cm
SH10120 200 cm
SH10125 250 cm
SH10130 300 cm
SH10145 450 cm
HA30900 STAS smartspring
HA30501 STAS zipper
HA30530 STAS zipper pro
Mounting instructions STAS qubic pro | Product information
STAS. Transform your room.
You'd be surprised how much influence the items hanging on walls and from the ceiling have on the feeling of comfort of a room. Wall decorations, advertisements, wayfinding signs… all of these affect people’s behaviour. At STAS, we provide flexible picture hanging systems and accessories that are aimed to improve rooms. And we believe that these solutions should serve the purpose of the room itself.
How much will it cost?
• For orders over £250 shipping to UK deliveries and Ireland the carriage is free.
• For small orders (without rail) shipping is £2.50 (under £30 order value) and £5 (over £30 order value) for UK deliveries and £30 for Ireland.
• For orders containing rail with a length up to 150 cm (59 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £10, £11 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders), £18 for orders to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), £30 for orders to Scottish Highlands and Islands, £26 for orders to Northern Ireland and £30 for Isle of Wight. £30 for orders to Guernsey. £32 for orders to Ireland. For orders to Isle of Man £45.
• For orders containing rail with longer lengths (200 cm / 78 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £20, £22 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders) Due to new courier restrictions we are unable to send 200cm rails or rods to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey), Ireland & Isle of Man.
• For orders containing 250 cm rail (plasterrail): to UK Mainland (England & Wales only) there is a flat rate of £36. We do not ship 250 cm rail to other UK regions.
Shipping rate overview
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
• Orders generally ship within 48 hours. For time sensitive orders, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Carrier method will be determined by value & size. If the order contain a rail or the value is over £60 it will be sent by APC Overnight (with tracking) If order doesn’t contain rail and is under £60 it will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Post (no tracking).
Other General Shipping Information
• All orders will need to be signed for on delivery and are shipped from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire. Please add any delivery instructions you may have in the checkout under Delivery Instructions.
• Shipment Tracking information is automatically delivered to the email address provided with your customer account.