STAS plasterrail - renewed design-200 cm
We believe in the quality of our products. We believe in service. Therefore, all our products have a 2 year warranty, activated on the date of your purchase.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Service is of paramount importance at STAS. We therefore ensure a fast and correct delivery. Online orders over £250,- are shipped in the UK for free! See below on this page for more information.
Contact us anytime
Contact us anytime
Unit 2, Crusader Industrial Estate
Stirling Road Cressex Business Park
High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3ST
T. 01494 459545
Mounting: wall mounting, to be integrated in stucco
Dimensions: 6.4 x 40 mm
Length: 200 cm
Loads up to 15 kg per meter (in combination with STAS plasterrail, steel cable with glider and STAS zipper)
Use with STAS plasterrail hook & STAS perlon cord with glider or STAS steel cable with glider & zipper.
For hook and cord options for STAS plasterrail click here
Almost invisible, but extremely functional. STAS plaster rail is the only picture hanging system that can be fully integrated into a new wall; to be built or to be plastered. The improved design ensures flawless installation, requires only a thin plaster layer of +/- 6 mm and the supplied safety strip ensures that the picture hanging system remains free of stucco. An ideal picture hanging system for renovations and new construction projects!
You attach the steel rail to a bare wall with nails and after the rail and the rest of the wall have been plastered, a very narrow opening remains visible in the stucco. As a result, this picture hanging system can be fully integrated into a new wall to be plastered and is therefore virtually invisible. p>
layer thickness stucco 6 mm
wall mountable, to be integrated into stucco weight capacity 15 kg/m.
STAS. Transform your room.
You'd be surprised how much influence the items hanging on walls and from the ceiling have on the feeling of comfort of a room. Wall decorations, advertisements, wayfinding signs… all of these affect people’s behaviour. At STAS, we provide flexible picture hanging systems and accessories that are aimed to improve rooms. And we believe that these solutions should serve the purpose of the room itself.
To order a complete picture hanging system, follow these easy steps:
1. Specify the amount of rails and the desired rail colour. Each rail comes with an installation kit which contains all necessary parts to install your rail (including 1 connector & 1 combicap).
2. Next, Add your Cobra Perlon (clear) cords or Cobra steel cables (for heavier pieces) to the order.
3. Add your Smartspring (4kg) and Zipper (15kg) hooks to the order. These hooks move up and down the cord to enable you to hang your artwork.
Shipping & delivery
Click to see the image larger
For more information about shipping, see below.
More shipping information
How much will it cost?
• For orders over £250 shipping to UK deliveries and Ireland the carriage is free.
• For small orders (without rail) shipping is £2.50 (under £30 order value) and £5 (over £30 order value) for UK deliveries and £30 for Ireland.
• For orders containing rail with a length up to 150 cm (59 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £10, £11 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders), £18 for orders to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), £30 for orders to Scottish Highlands and Islands, £26 for orders to Northern Ireland and £30 for Isle of Wight. £30 for orders to Guernsey. £32 for orders to Ireland. For orders to Isle of Man £45.
• For orders containing rail with longer lengths (200 cm / 78 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £20, £22 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders) Due to new courier restrictions we are unable to send 200cm rails or rods to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey), Ireland & Isle of Man.
• For orders containing 250 cm rail (plasterrail): to UK Mainland (England & Wales only) there is a flat rate of £36. We do not ship 250 cm rail to other UK regions.
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
• Orders generally ship within 48 hours. For time sensitive orders, contact us at email@example.com.
• Carrier method will be determined by value & size. If the order contain a rail or the value is over £60 it will be sent by APC Overnight (with tracking) If order doesn’t contain rail and is under £60 it will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Post (no tracking).
Other General Shipping Information
• All orders will need to be signed for on delivery and are shipped from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire. Please add any delivery instructions you may have in the checkout under Delivery Instructions.
• Shipment Tracking information is automatically delivered to the email address provided with your customer account.