STAS sneeze guard, hanging - barrier screen
We believe in the quality of our products. We believe in service. Therefore, all our products have a 2 year warranty, activated on the date of your purchase.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Service is of paramount importance at STAS. We therefore ensure a fast and correct delivery. Online orders over £250,- are shipped in the UK for free! See below on this page for more information.
Contact us anytime
Contact us anytime
Unit 2, Crusader Industrial Estate
Stirling Road Cressex Business Park
High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3ST
T. 01494 459545
STAS sneeze guard barrier screen:
the retail solution for complying with WHO guidelines to slow down the spread of the COVID-19 corona virus
Work and shop safer with our STAS barrier protection screen / cough shield
It's very difficult for employees and cashiers at the supermarket, drug store, town hall, bakery, etc. to comply with the WHO guideline to keep social distance from customers during the current outbreak of the coronavirus / COVID-19 . STAS has devised a solution in which a barrier is created between the customer and the employee. This considerably reduces the chance of spreading the virus from customer to employee and vice versa. The screens are also called cough screens or store partitions.
Professional and easy to install
Not just simple table plastic, but a professional and rollable partition of A-PET that can easily be hung from (suspended) ceilings with the supplied (drop) ceiling hooks. The barrier is installed with the STAS hanging hooks in an instant and easily removed again.
The STAS sneeze guard has been developed in such a way that the screen hangs neatly without slipping or turning. In addition, a choice was made for crystal-clear material with the highest transparency for the least possible blurred vision.
The STAS barrier screen set consists of:
- 1x STAS barrier screen (39,6" x 39,6" - 1000mm Length x 1000mm Height), assembled
- 2x STAS drop ceiling hooks + standard mounting set (screws, plugs, ceiling hooks)
- 2x STAS cables with loop
- 2x STAS hanging hooks
The STAS barrier screen has already been widely used in European supermarket chains and is delivered fully assembled to you. An ideal solution that can help complying with WHO guidelines to slow down the spread of the COVID-19 corona virus for supermarkets, pharmacies, bakers, butchers, other (retail) stores and town halls.
Allow 1-2 day production time before dispatch
STAS. Transform your room.
You'd be surprised how much influence the items hanging on walls and from the ceiling have on the feeling of comfort of a room. Wall decorations, advertisements, wayfinding signs… all of these affect people’s behaviour. At STAS, we provide flexible picture hanging systems and accessories that are aimed to improve rooms. And we believe that these solutions should serve the purpose of the room itself.
How much will it cost?
• For orders over £250 shipping to UK deliveries and Ireland the carriage is free.
• For small orders (without rail) shipping is £2.50 (under £30 order value) and £5 (over £30 order value) for UK deliveries and £30 for Ireland.
• For orders containing rail with a length up to 150 cm (59 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £10, £11 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders), £18 for orders to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), £30 for orders to Scottish Highlands and Islands, £26 for orders to Northern Ireland and £30 for Isle of Wight. £30 for orders to Guernsey. £32 for orders to Ireland. For orders to Isle of Man £45.
• For orders containing rail with longer lengths (200 cm / 78 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £20, £22 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders) Due to new courier restrictions we are unable to send 200cm rails or rods to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey), Ireland & Isle of Man.
• For orders containing 250 cm rail (plasterrail): to UK Mainland (England & Wales only) there is a flat rate of £36. We do not ship 250 cm rail to other UK regions.
Shipping rate overview
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
• Orders generally ship within 48 hours. For time sensitive orders, contact us at email@example.com.
• Carrier method will be determined by value & size. If the order contain a rail or the value is over £60 it will be sent by APC Overnight (with tracking) If order doesn’t contain rail and is under £60 it will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Post (no tracking).
Other General Shipping Information
• All orders will need to be signed for on delivery and are shipped from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire. Please add any delivery instructions you may have in the checkout under Delivery Instructions.
• Shipment Tracking information is automatically delivered to the email address provided with your customer account.