STAS counter screen, standing with pedestals - lightweight
We believe in the quality of our products. We believe in service. Therefore, all our products have a 2 year warranty, activated on the date of your purchase.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Service is of paramount importance at STAS. We therefore ensure a fast and correct delivery. Online orders over £250,- are shipped in the UK for free! See below on this page for more information.
Contact us anytime
Contact us anytime
Unit 2, Crusader Industrial Estate
Stirling Road Cressex Business Park
High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3ST
T. 01494 459545
STAS counter screen | The flexible solution to slow down the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus
Work safer and move the screen in an instant
The STAS counter screen is the mobile solution for slowing down the COVID-19 corona virus in the workplace. From the receptionist and the office staff, to the employees in the warehouse at the work tables.
Because the screen is placed in pedestals, it is easy to assemble and move. An ideal solution for flex workers for instance.
Professional & even easier to install
Not a simple tablecloth, but a professional and rollable partition of A-PET with the highest transparency for the least possible blurred vision. The screen is easy to press into the openings of the pedestals and the screen strips should be attached to the top and bottom of the screen with the hook and loop fasteners. The result is a transparent and stable screen.
The STAS counter screen consists of:-
- 1x STAS counter screen (49.2” x 24.4" - 1250mm Length x 620mm Height)
- 2x screen pedestal (7,9" x 2,8" x 1.8" - 200mm x 71mm x 45mm each)
- 2x screen strip
The STAS counter screen has been widely used in many offices and is quick and easy to assemble. We can deliver immediately!
Manual STAS counter screen
Step 1: Remove the foil of the packaging - Caution! The screen pops open when you remove the foil.
Step 2: Place the screen in the openings of the pedestals. Press firmly so that the screen is well secured.
Step 3: Place the screen strips with the hook and loop fastener at the top and bottom of the screen for stability.
Step 4: Remove the protective film - The STAS counter screen has a protective film on both sides, so don’t forget to remove it.
Step 5: Cleaning: It is important to keep the STAS counter screen clean on a regular basis with water and soap.
Do you want to transport the screen? Dismantle the screen strips, cover the screen with for instance a sheet or plastic and roll it up to prevent damage to the screen.
STAS. Transform your room.
You'd be surprised how much influence the items hanging on walls and from the ceiling have on the feeling of comfort of a room. Wall decorations, advertisements, wayfinding signs… all of these affect people’s behaviour. At STAS, we provide flexible picture hanging systems and accessories that are aimed to improve rooms. And we believe that these solutions should serve the purpose of the room itself.
How much will it cost?
• For orders over £250 shipping to UK deliveries and Ireland the carriage is free.
• For small orders (without rail) shipping is £2.50 (under £30 order value) and £5 (over £30 order value) for UK deliveries and £30 for Ireland.
• For orders containing rail with a length up to 150 cm (59 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £10, £11 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders), £18 for orders to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), £30 for orders to Scottish Highlands and Islands, £26 for orders to Northern Ireland and £30 for Isle of Wight. £30 for orders to Guernsey. £32 for orders to Ireland. For orders to Isle of Man £45.
• For orders containing rail with longer lengths (200 cm / 78 inch):to UK Mainland (England & Wales) there is a flat rate of £20, £22 for orders to Scotland (Central & Borders) Due to new courier restrictions we are unable to send 200cm rails or rods to Remote Scotland (Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk), Scottish Highlands, Islands, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey), Ireland & Isle of Man.
• For orders containing 250 cm rail (plasterrail): to UK Mainland (England & Wales only) there is a flat rate of £36. We do not ship 250 cm rail to other UK regions.
Shipping rate overview
When will my order ship and when will it arrive?
• Orders generally ship within 48 hours. For time sensitive orders, contact us at email@example.com.
• Carrier method will be determined by value & size. If the order contain a rail or the value is over £60 it will be sent by APC Overnight (with tracking) If order doesn’t contain rail and is under £60 it will be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Post (no tracking).
Other General Shipping Information
• All orders will need to be signed for on delivery and are shipped from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire. Please add any delivery instructions you may have in the checkout under Delivery Instructions.
• Shipment Tracking information is automatically delivered to the email address provided with your customer account.